Andrew's making me do this

Friday, February 09, 2007

Last Sunday was the Superbowl..and seeing as I do not have a tv, I was looking for a place to watch the game. Well I heard that my friend, Nantina, was going to go to Brad's house to watch it. Well I barely know Brad, possibly had never talked to him before..but he was in one of my classes so I invted myself along. So there we were..watching the game, and Brad's neighbor came over to join us. He asked us (Nantina and I) our names and a little while later, where we were from. When I said "Kamloops" he asked what church. After my response he was like "Oh I used to know some people from there..uhh Amber Hodgkiss?" So I said," uhhhh that's me!" So it turns out that I met him in grade 10 at May Retreat. It was just so random. His name is Kodie..from Vernon.. he knows you Jim (if you read this)..he was in one of your cabins. Yeah so it was just fun and random.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger JEK said...

I remember Kodie. He was one of my all-time favorite campers. Say hello to him if you ever see him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home