Andrew's making me do this

Friday, October 13, 2006

Could I

So something good about school is "Vespers" - tuesday night worship service. It's my favourite. Here's a song that I really love..just thought I'd share.


Could I - Kim McMechan (Vineyard)



Could I just sit here a while

Know that there’s nothing that I need to say

Safe in the knowledge that you know my ways

Love me completely, no need to hide a thing


Could I just stay here a while

Letting you melt away all of fears

I feel your comfort when you are so near

I’ll hide myself in this shelter you’ve made for me


Could I

Could I


Could I just kneel here a while

Doing what I was created to do

Bowing in reverence, I long to adore you

Willingly giving all that I can surrender


Could I just rest here a while

Letting you whisper my burdens away

In all of my journeys there’s no other place

Where I find refuge, strength for my weary heart

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Raylene said...

LOL! Amber, you are so cute! Did you make the connection between that song and who we were talking about the other day?!?! I love her songs! She has some pretty powerful words!

Luv Yah!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Ray..Im so confused..I have no idea what you are talking about :(

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Chantaloupe? said...

Aw that is such a beautiful song, Amber. Thanks for sharing. I love that you're poetic and sensitive too, I don't feel so sappy. Sorry these are lame comments, it's 1:30 and I've only got 1 paragraph done on my essay and I've been procrastinating for the past 6ish hours. Yay school. I love you Amber-very powerful song yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home