Andrew's making me do this

Thursday, April 13, 2006

An update of Amber's life?

Towards the end of March, I went to Seattle with some other people from my church to the "NorthWest Christian Education Conference". It was a pretty fun time. The conference was..educational. I mostly went to workshops that focused on preschool stuff (leading worship for them and storytelling). I also went to a few other workshops regarding JrHigh and one that talked about "the role of a man in a relationship" - and what we, as women, should be looking for. It was very intriguing.
Also at the conference was this crazily awesome guy that could play the guitar not only with his hands, but with his feet too!!! At the same time!!! I was highly entertained! While we were in Seattle, we went to the Space Needle. Now I was quite nervous about going up so high..and I wasn't feeling very well that evening..but up I went..and I fell over in the elevator.. but after that, all was well.
The city looked nice I guess..with all the lights and such. So yeah, the trip was fun for the most part. And I bought some "Whatchamacallits" So I was quite satisfied.


Last week was very stressful. A lot of family stuff going on..but everything turned out well. God is so faithful! I also went to Columbia Bible College for a "View Day".
It went pretty well. Everyone seemed really nice and such and the ECE program there seems good. So YAY!, I have to make huge decision very soon (if you didn't catch the sarcasm about being excited..well..catch it?) I am currently undecided just so you all know..but I am seriously thinking about it.

I got to spend some time with Teddy this past week too!!
I love my little Teddy Bear..when Mel leaves, I think I will go through Teddy withdrawal..

I hate this time in the year..when school ends. It means that everyone is leaving. I'm really happy that people such as Megan and Andrew aren't leaving this year!!! But really sad that certain people are...such as Melany!! I'm going to miss her so much!! My life shall become much less exciting..which is pretty hard to do... I straightened my hair tonight for a little excitement... yeah..Im super cool. Maybe the summer will be exciting.. My job doesn't run through the summer so, in July, I'm going to go to New Brunswick to visit my Grandma!! I'm pretty excited. And when I get back, I get to go camping with the YA Group!!!!!! YAY! I'm so so sooo looking forward to it. And maybe when I get back, a certain family will go away and I will get to live at their house which means TEDDY time!! Ahh things to look forward to..

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger JJ said...

Ooo I love those city pictures!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wish I could play more than one instrument at a time. That's be sweet.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger JEK said...

Samson could take Teddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home