Andrew's making me do this

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My weekend?

I have nothing exciting or really interesting to blog about. I just feel like I should since I haven't for a while! Sooo..my weekend was alright. I was given hockey tickets for Friday night, and I made Andrew (#2) go with me. It was a good night. It turned out that the tickets were from his grandparents, so that was kinda funny. Blazers lost. So that was GREAT!
On Saturday, 5 of us from the Young Adults group helped someone from our church reorganize her storage unit. It was a little (or a lot) cold but nice to be able to help someone out. Saturday night was "Games Night". Spoons, sadly, was not played..but "Extreme" Dodgeball was. There were tables and other random items set up as "bunkers". It was pretty fun. I really think we need to play spoons soon though. I want the medal back!!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I'd rather see me have it before anyone else too!!! But you're next on my list!!!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger JEK said...

Whatever. The medal will never leave my clutches. Blah!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

I have actually stopped going to classes and doing homework and exercising and eating. Training for the next spoons match has pretty much taken over my entire life.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I don't think I can handle losing again...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

Yeah whats up with the lack of blogging!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!...and stuff...

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That medal is mine for the taking
moowahaha, moowahaha, moowahaha etc. etc.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding! No more slacking Amber!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home