Andrew's making me do this

Friday, February 17, 2006

embrace the pain


Sooo, I'm about to go update my "msn space" with pictures from thursday night (Young Adults)...there's some gooders so go check it out!!!! NOW!

Oh by the way..I had a good day (not just okay..good!) I went tubing with all the kids from the daycare. It was super fun. And I hate to say it..but I was the most popular one there...all the kids wanted to go down the hill with me..even some non-daycare kids. Why? Because I'm super cool and super fun!!! ..and because I whipped the kids around while we were going down the hill. My arms are a little sore..but you know what I say, "embrace the pain!"

7 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber my love,
That is a sexy pic. Love that hat. I am glad you decided to be cool and get a blog. Now I can say I know you again!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Amber said...

So I decided I don't like "anonymous" people..or comments because..well..they are ANONYMOUS!!! So...new rule!!! you have to sign your name when anonymous commenting!!!!!!

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you couldn't tell who that was? Here is a hint: "Da bunny, da bunny, whoooa I ate da bunny"...

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Andrew v. said...

Hey thats my touque!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Maybe if you'd actually call me you could say you "know" me!!! (jerk) Wasn't those 3 hour long convos at Christmas enough to remember me!!??? Maybe it's because you're so old and your memory is uh straying..:D Love you & miss you tons!!! COME VISIT ME RIGHT NOW!!!
( Whoa I love da bunny!!!)

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was just uncalled for...

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's not just the hat. You are smokin'. It's been too long. We must talk again. I miss you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home